Education is the most powerful and important thing in the world. Education helps change the world. Students like to find out that they went to their school and college, but this pandemic situation has changed everything. People can’t go outside to study. But the online education system has helped students and other people a lot.
Online education has become commonplace for everyone, and now people are choosing digital platforms for learning. This gave a new impetus to online education. And online education is in great demand these days. People like the way of learning on the Internet. And it helped people to be safe. To learn, people need to know the best platform for learning.
So, we have included in the short list some of the best educational applications for e-learning. So here is a list of the top 5 educational apps in India or the best educational apps in India. Take a look at these 5 best educational apps in India. And choose your best educational platform. Here is a list of the top 5 educational apps in India or the best educational apps in India.
Top 5 best educational apps in India or best educational apps in India.
Byju’s is one of the best and most popular educational apps in India. Byju is aimed at school students, as well as students participating in competitions. Byju has the entire curriculum for state-level boards of Trustees, for ICSE and CBSE students for grades 6-12, as well as for preparing for IIT JEE and NEET for grades 11-12. And you can prepare for other competitions, such as IAS, Bank PO, UPSC and many others. But byju courses are not free, but they have a free trial program and a scholarship program for grades 4-12.
- Adaptation exercises
- tests and practice cards
- Real-time reports personalized advice from a dedicated mentor
- Competitive and school preparation.
If you can’t afford paid online training courses, khan Academy is the best application for free online training with a large library of videos and explanations. There are thousands of videos, interactive exercises and articles. You can study according to your choice with their excellent study options such as Science, Finance, Economics, History, Grammar and more. You can take tests, play quizzes and do exercises to hone your skills in the khan Academy app.
The curriculum in mathematics and science corresponds to CBSE. And Khan Academy also offers training to university students such as MCAT, CAT, SAT, LSAT and other exams. As a non-governmental organization, Khan Academy offers free education without advertising and subscription.
- Free educational platform
- A large library of videos, interactive exercises and articles.
- Quizzes and tests with instant feedback.
- Courses for grades 1-12, as well as for university students.
Great Learning is a great learning platform for both professionals and students. Great learning offers free practical modules for students and beginners, as well as PG programs for professionals, such as machine learning, data science, cybersecurity and many others.
And the app offers students free real-time classes to prepare for exams for the semester, and the app also offers a career preparation module, and this preparation includes classes in skills, interview preparation and general skills. The application offers a certificate of completion for each module. These certificates will add value to your professional profile and you will receive career recommendations from experts.
- Free real-time classes for students to prepare them for the exams for the semester.
- Career preparation module.
- Certificate of completion of each module.
- Professional orientation by experts.
- The courses are updated in accordance with the requirements of the industry.
Extramarks is the best app for students studying CBSE and ICSE tips. The application contains solutions in all subjects for students of the kg-12 class. The application offers a learning assistant based on artificial intelligence called “Alex”, which will help you instantly resolve your doubts. Extramarks offers a service called “realize” that helps you solve problems, eliminate doubts in real time and mentor you. The app contains all topics like Hindi, Economics, Sanskrit, Accounting, Computer Science and many others and all of them are followed by NCERT books and all of them cover all topics with NCERT solutions. The app offers monthly subscription plans. You can buy them if you are interested.
- Studybot, based on artificial intelligence.
- Real-time doubt resolution and mentoring
- Break down the concepts into bite-sized modules.
- The app covers the entire K12 spectrum for ICSE and CBSE cards.
- 2D and 3D animation techniques
- Solutions in all subjects such as Hindi, Economics, Accounting and many others.
- So take a look at the top 5 educational apps in India or the best educational apps in India. And choose from one of them the one that suits you, and start learning. Top 5 best educational apps in India.
Toppr is also an excellent online educational app for students in grades 5-12. Toppr covers an extensive curriculum of State Councils, CBSE and ICSE, as well as a practical trial testing option for students of IIT JEE Main, NEET and AIIMS. The Toppr app covers all chapters and topics of the CBSE curriculum, and CBSE video lectures are available in English and Hindi in the toppr app.
The app offers a real-time doubt elimination feature, and also offers questions from the previous year, NCERT solutions, CBSE scores, and more. The app covers many medical and engineering exams as well as some commercial exams. Toppr offers toppr plus application plans such as advanced and final plan. You can choose one of them according to your needs.
- All topics and chapters of the CBSE program.
- Practical classes and trial tests for students of IIT JEE main, NEET and AIIMS.
- Real-time doubt elimination function
- Toppr covers many topics of entrance exams.